Rasberry Lemonade Sangria

I love wine, and so it seems fitting that I love Sangria as well. In my opinion, the perfect summer drink! Especially if your sitting outside in the Okanagan sun! Enjoy all the recipes and ideas... I know I will be!
What you need:
  • 1 bottle of white wine
  • 12 oz. of lemon-lime soda
  • 12 oz. lemonade
  • 2 lemons sliced
  • 1 pint of fresh raspberries (may use frozen)
  • 1/3 cup of sugar
  • What you do:
    Mix the wine, the berries, lemons, lemonade and sugar in a pitcher, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. Pour in 12 oz. lemon-lime soda just prior to serving. Add ice in either the pitcher or individual glasses. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
    Lighten up: swap the soda for diet and use Crystal-light lemonade... a great way to save on the extra calories and sugar!

    Comments

    Popular Posts