The Perfect Meatloaf Pan - A Review


Have you seen this on TV? I have and wanted it so badly for stuffed mushroom, ect. I find that when I make my FAVORITE stuffed mushroom I always have too much moisture and they just sit in it. Yuck. However, I refused to pay $20 for a loaf pan with holes in the bottom.
Then of course Walmart did me in again when it was on sale, so I broke down and purchased the pan. But would this simple, over price, possibly fantastic pan stand up to snuff?? Well...
If you were considering this pan for healthy eating - it is great for that. The first meatloaf I made the amount of fat that drained off was astonishing... frankly, it was disgusting. Over a cup from one little meatloaf; however, I found that made the meatloaf a bit dry. I still have to try some stuffed mushrooms and tomatoes and we will see if this pan really is worth the money. Update to follow.

Comments

Popular Posts