Burger 55 in Penticton - THE BEST BURGER I HAVE EVER EATEN


For those of you that have had the pleasure of eating here, you know exactly what I mean when I say this place is amazing. If you are a foodie at all you must go here. Enjoy shows like Diners, Drive Ins and Dives; You Gotta Eat Here, or even Man VS Food?? Just like a good homemade burger? Then this little place was made just for you.
It is located in the heart of Penticton B.C. just minutes from the beach. It is in a small, worthy of being deemed a "dive". But do not let appearance fool you, this place is awesome. You can truly customize your burger, in fact you fill out an order sheet ticking off what you would like. Pick from different burgers like beef, salmon, lamb, turkey, mushroom! Then you pick whichever bun you would like - and yes they have just as good of a selection for those. Then choose from 6 different cheeses and then go grazy with sauces and toppings. Fried egg? Grilled Peach? Wasabi Cream?? Un real. They always have a burger of the month in case you just can't make up your mind.
I totally recommend going if you are in the Okanagan!!! Best place to get a handmade burger, not mention probably the most creative burger you will ever eat.

This was my burger... Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!!

I am so in love with this little place, I can't wait until my next visit to Penticton for this reason!

Comments

Popular Posts